BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Its Strange.....

Thngs r very strange. The life s strange i must say...
thngs happens.....n wid tym dey left a imprint on us, which causes or make us cry..
m nt writtin a poem bt sumthin in my head buggin me up at dis tym f nyt its 1 n i want to write so many thngs, so much i've got in my head.
Iwent thru d main tide n nw i've got a feelin dat nw may b loosin sum1 wont touch me so much lyk it did to me distym, i knw m feelin pathetic n miserable bt who cares cuz d world wants us to smile awl d tym cuz dey thnk dat " hea she goes again braggin abt her pains n feelins" its bullshit to people.....
Everbody's got different thinkin n wat dey knw of it is hw to impose it on others, bt no1 cares abt wat i think, wat i want, wat i feel.
Its worth to feel our pain bt its useless to feel others pain....
M d frustrated person whose jst dunno wat she's writtin in her post jst sum words dunno wat it comes out bt suely sum f my feelins do come out...
Iam tryin as hard to settle up things wid my lyf n my mind, may b sumday i'll b achievin success in it,
thnku.. f ur bearin my frustration n d annoyence m facin.... toodles gudnyt....

0 comments: