BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 27, 2009


hhhhmmmm......wat seems to b gud frm far away isnt necessarily gud.....
same case is wid me....i seem to b happy bt isnt necessary.......dat smile is true......
i ran away frm my native place to new place fr studyin jst to gt sum peace bt i guess my lyf cnt b peacefull.......troubles n sadness keeps followin me....
i thought i got gud frnds out der in jaipur der onli iam studyin.....bt it isnt true sum backstabbd me whch shockd me....i loved dem a lot as frnds bt wat outcumd ws truely shockin fr sumtym i shatrtered bt den i remembrd my real frnds n i gt d strength to fight dem......bt still hurts a lot wen u thnk d person is ur gud frnd bt on ur back dey arent ur true frnds.........nwadays i jst dun feel talkin to ne1....i jst sit alone n dunno wats happenin to me....SUM WOUNDS TAKE TIME TO HEAL...N SUMTYMS SOME WOUNDS DOESNT HEAL......

LIFE IS NOT EASY TO LIVE N CANNOT B LIVED D WAY WE WANT TO,.........

0 comments: